General

1. Ensure correct DateTime operations

Ensure correct DateTime operations. Now Dynamics CRM supports two mode of working with dateTime attributes.
    With or without UTC conversion.

It would be nice if generated proxy will take it into consideration.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New Project Type for Ribbons

What I heavily miss in CRM Solution Manager is support for customizing Ribbon/Commandbars of MSCRM.

There are some Point/Click tools in the CRM community available which does the job of customizing of ribbon/commandbar more or less well, but they have all there pros and cons and nonone covers the full scope, what is possible.

In my mind people customizing & developing with CRM Solution Manager have full and substantial CRM Developer knowledge in my opinion including XML and XSLT-Technologies.

So my prososal is very simple:
    1. Please create a new Project Type Ribbons/Commandbars
    2. Implement Menu Items for export/import/publish "RibbondiffXML"…

59 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for submitting this suggestion. Implementing what you suggest is not a simple task and we have other higher priority items currently planned. With that in mind we have no immediate plans to provide this functionality. That being said, we will certainly monitor the number of votes that this receives and perhaps reconsider this at a later date.

3. Support for CRM Developer Toolkit Packaging project

I know there is a ton of overlap between the CRM Solution Manager and the CRM Developer Toolkit.

If I develop a solution that has a Packaging project from the developer toolkit, I can ensure other CRM developer can deploy customizations. The only problem is that I can't right click an Web Resource in the Packaging project and quickly publish to CRM using the CRM Solution Manager.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base